Saturday, June 16, 2007

Is any one else sick of seeing Eva Longoria?

Is any one else sick of seeing Eva Longoria. Look its Eva taking pictures, Eva talking to her friend, Eva cheering for her man Tony, Eva picking her nose. I am watching the NBA finals, so quit showing her. Each game she was shown at least 10 times. That's more than they showed coach Mike Brown. Nothing against her. I'm not watching some housewives show, I want to watch basketball.

It kind of reminds me of watching a Laker game. This drives me nuts... several times during the game they do a celeb star search of the crowd and show all the famous actors and actresses in the arena watching the game. Do I care if Jack Nichols0n is watching the game too? Not really.

I know Tony Parker and Eva Longoria are getting married but let's just watch the game. One or two camera shots is plenty.

No comments: