Thursday, October 18, 2007

South Florida Bulls

Give them some love. Come on big name schools, you are mad because a relative nobody is ranked higher and you think you deserve it because it has always been given to you. I could not be happier to see the South Florida Bulls football team ranked number 2 in the BCS. I desperately hope they win the rest of their games. wouldn't it be awesome to see them in the title game. Will it happen? Probably not.

As much as I want them to make it, the problem is with the voters. Their schedule says it all. They shouldn't be given a disadvantage because they have only had a football program for 11 years, or that they have never really been ranked. I hate to see big name schools and conferences (which are tough I admit) get ranked above other deserving teams just because they have always been ranked. The computers can't see popularity. That's why South Florida is ranked.

No comments: